In the Civil Services Mains Examination, answer writing plays a crucial part and remains the most important component of this three stage exam. A high score in Mains, more often than not, guarantees a better final rank.
- IAS Mains Test Series is a synthesis of current affairs and conventional topics - as per the latest UPSC trends.
- All of our question papers are prepared after intensive research from standard books, government websites, relevant newspapers etc. Evaluation of answers are done by a dedicated team of experts.
- In the Test Series, appropriate amount of days has been provided between tests for adequate preparation and revision.
- Building on the decades of experience in the UPSC CSE EXAMINATION process,Main Exam Program 2019 has been designed on lines of the Civil Services Main Examination.
- It will help the aspirant to benchmark their present preparation and gradually improve their performance to the level where an aspirant can confidently compete with the best.
- It will assist the aspirant to identify the strength and weaknesses and work upon them in a concerted manner to develop content, refine answer writing, and manage time.
- Question papers will be on par with the UPSC standards with highly experienced team engaged in designing the papers.
- Aspirants will be provided with multiple time slots over the scheduled week to attempt the Tests.
- Focus on sustainable and holistic enhancement of answer writing skill of candidate through answer sheet specific workable comments followed with our expertise i.e. ‘Mentoring’ – a programme involving interactions with our expert.
“You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Tagore
This famous quote is from Rabindranath Tagore’s drama ‘The King of Dark Chamber’. One can’t cross a river by merely standing and staring. Similarly, one can’t clear the CSE, by dreaming and reading success stories. One has to take a step and leap forward. One has to overcome the procrastination and should start reading the necessary material and practice mock papers to succeed in the exam.
Thus, it is the time when you can prepare your preparation for this prestigious examination. Go for a smart and intelligent study following a proper time table. It's been witnessed that UPSC has changed the whole narrative of CSE with more impetus being given upon current affairs . This makes CSE an all subject field and everyone has the same probability of qualifying it, contrary to earlier years where humanities students used to score an edge.
Under proper guidance and mentorship you can consume your free time judiciously, RAM IAS COACHING is a place where you can keep a watch on current affairs and regular testing programmes can further abet that. And remember -
QUANTITY DOESN'T MATTERS, WHAT MATTERS IS QUALITY.
You need to be honest and diligent towards your preparation underpinned by Hard work. Along with that, a optimistic attitude and confidence will prove essential key to your qualifying this examination.
“The hardest thing in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.” - Bertrand Russell
Knowledge and hard work are not sufficient to clear the CSE. To succeed, one has to do smart work. One should know, what are the most scoring areas in the preliminary and the main examination? One should know, which books have to be read and which books have to be avoided? To become an IAS officer with minimum efforts, aspirants have to be tactful.
ALL THE BEST.